HERE IS WHAT WE HAVE GOING ON...
International Medical Missions
Global Health & TCMDA sponsored
- Coca, Ecuador - September 29, to October 6, 2018
- Highgate, Jamaica - December 8 to December 16, 2018
- Local Migrant Farm Worker outreach - March 3 to March 10, 2019
- Shell, Ecuador - September 28 to October 5, 2019
Plus: rotation (4 to 8 week) sites for 3rd and 4th year medical students in Jamaica, Haiti, and Ecuador.
Participants include: health care students (eg, med, dent, pharm, nursing, pre-med, post Bac) , health care practitioners; and faculty/spouses or any individuals with a loving heart of service.
- Mobile Clinic outreaches throughout NC [dates & sites TBD]
- Migrant farm worker camps [every Monday night starting September 18th]
Interested individuals are requested to contact:
Teresa Butrum, Missions coordinator: email@example.com /910-893-7295
Dr Joe Cacioppo, Global Health Missions Chair & Director: Cacioppo@Campbell.edu /(910) 814-4973 [cell, 540-558-8530]
Rev Doug Short, Asst Professor Global Health: Short@Campbell.edu /[cell,540-808-6084]
Robert Rose: Logistics Director: Rose@Campbell.edu [cell, 352-530-1174]